Why Your Home May Not Be Selling, Even in a Seller's Market!Price and condition make a big difference, but other factors can also slow your home sale. Houses are selling quickly, so you think
Thou Shalt Not Do Any Of This Once Under Contract
- Thou shall not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
- Thou shall not buy a car, truck or van (or you may have to live in it).
- Thou shall not use charge cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
- Thou shall not spend the money you have set aside for closing.
- Thou shall not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
- Thou shall not buy furniture or appliances.
- Thou shall not originate any inquiries into your credit history, or close any existing credit accounts.
- Thou shall not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
- Thou shall not change bank accounts.
- Thou shall not co-sign a loan for anyone.
Just the smallest of things can cause the bank or lending institute to look at your credit history again and cause you potential problems with your loan. Loans have become harder to get and they are becoming harder to keep going. Don't let yourself stop your loan process over any of these items.
As the team leader for our group, my responsibility is to all of our clients to insure they are treated with respect and all of their needs are met. In addition I am the listing agent for the team hel....
Latest Blog Posts
You can’t swing a tool belt without hitting a website or TV network offering tips on taking care of your digs. Save money by watering your lawn at night! No, water it in the morning! No, dig it up